Faculty-led Programs: Information for Faculty
If you are considering leading a group of students abroad, we are here to help! This is a long process, with planning required at least 12 months ahead of time. I encourage you to contact me with specific questions, and to take some time to read through the Faculty Handbook.
The handbook and all the associated forms can be found here.
Documents for Faculty
Prior to departure:
- Program Proposal Form (PDF)
- Program Proposal Form (Word Doc)
- New Fund Request Form
- Budget Request Form
- Vendor Add/Change Form
- Class Schedule Maintenance Form
- Outgoing Wire Form
- Direct Payment Form
- Travel Cash Advance Check Request Form
- Travel Advance Agreement
- Liability Waiver
Returning (turn into Study Abroad Coordinator):
Documents for Students
Prior to departure (turn in to Study Abroad Coordinator & faculty leader):
Additional Items: 1. Passport copies
2. Make an appointment with the travel nurse in the SHSU Healh Center & fill out the Health Pre-Travel Assessment.
For specific questions or concerns, please contact Cassie Cure at 936-294-3276.
Office of International Programs
Farrington Building, Suite 116, Huntsville, TX 77340