Non-Degree Options at SHSU

Are you interested in taking courses...

  • toward teaching certification?
  • for professional development or licensure?
  • for personal enrichment?
  • to raise your undergraduate SHSU gpa?

If so, and you hold a baccalaureate degree or higher Apply Now!

  • Complete the ApplyTexas graduate application and submit the application fee.
  • Submit an official transcript from your baccalaureate degree granting institution and any additional materials that may be required to the Office of Graduate Studies.