As a person with a disability, you are provided certain protections under the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.  If you feel that you have been discriminated against, you may file a grievance. Prior to filing a formal grievance, students are encouraged to resolve the issue directly with the individual involved.  Procedures for filing academic grievances are provided in the current Sam Houston State University Student Guidelines.

Sam Houston State Logo

Sam Houston State University | Huntsville, Texas 77341 | (936) 294-1111 | (866)BEARKAT Member TSUS
© Copyright Sam Houston State University | All rights reserved. | Contact Web Editor