Instructions for Selecting the Installment Payment Plan
INSTALLMENT PAYMENT PLANS ARE NOT CURRENTLY OPEN FOR SPRING 2014 ENROLLMENT.
PAYMENT PLAN ENROLLMENT WILL BE AVAILABLE BY THE END OF DECEMBER 2013.
- Students: Access the Student Account Center in My Sam on the My Account tab.
- Parents: Access the Student Account Center here. You must first be set up as an authorized user on your student's account. Log in under "Authorized User" with your email address and password.
- The Payment Plan tab is available at the top of the page in the Student Account Center.
- Click the Payment Plan tab then click Enroll Now.
- Select the correct term from the drop down menu and View Payment Plan Details.
- Click Continue to view fees and then click Display Payment Schedule to view payment amounts and due dates.
- Click Continue to make any payments that may be due immediately.
- If a payment is due immediately, follow the steps for making a payment via credit card, electronic check, or pinless debit. (Not all banks support pinless debit payments. Verify if your bank allows pinless debit before choosing this option).
- The Payment Plan Agreement is the final step. Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the agreement and Check the I Agree box. If this step is not completed, the student will not be enrolled in the plan.
- Print the agreement, and
- click Continue to complete the transaction and receive a payment confirmation and receipt if applicable.
- For printable instructions
Any questions should be directed to (936) 294-1083.
Installment Payments are not available for Mini or Summer Sessions