Outside Scholarship Processing
- Outside Scholarships are funds received from sources outside the University such as booster club scholarships, PTO scholarships, etc.
- These funds should be sent to the Special Services Cashier for processing as quickly as possible. Along with the check, donors should submit the following information:
- Specifications on how to disburse the scholarship
- Full name and Sam ID number of the scholarship recipient
- Address and phone number of a person who can be reached for questions concerning the scholarship
- Mail checks to:
Bursar's Office - ATTENTION: SCHOLARSHIPS
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, Texas 77341-2273
- Direct any questions to 936-294-1080 or 936-294-1081
- Students remember to verify that your outside scholarships have reached the University before the payment due date.
- Refer to the Financial Aid link for information on how to apply scholarships to your account.
- It is suggested that students confirm application of aid to their account by the applicable due date.
- Please direct any questions about application of aid to the Bursar's Office at 936-294-1083.