Summer Billing Information
Please be aware that tuition refunds from dropped classes are no longer held until after the fourth class day.
Courses added will need to be paid for out of pocket due to the fact that refunds may have already processed.
- All summer courses are billed together. Students will not receive separate bills for mini session, summer I, and summer II courses.
- Payment is due for all courses by the established due date.
- Account balances are available within the Student Account Center link on the My Account tab in My Sam.
- Beginning 05/01/2011, the Bursar's Office will convert check payments to electronic ACH payments: READ MORE HERE
- Past due balances must be paid before a student can register or pay for summer 2013/fall 2013.
- Be sure to pay your past due account in the correct term.
- Past due balances can be paid in the Bursar's Office or online through the Student Account Center link on the My Account tab in My Sam.
Once the balance is paid, the past due hold will take 24 hrs to update on your account within Banner.
Once your account has been updated, you will be allowed to register for the Summer or Fall term.
- Be sure to visit the Student Account Center to make payment, sign up Authorized Users, view E-Bills, and more.
- Sign into My Sam
- Access the My Account tab
- Select the Student Account Center link
- If you wish for a parent or other individual to be able to make payment on your account visit the Student Account Center to set up new access for "Authorized Users".