The mission of the Budget Office is to provide timely accurate information during budget development, to provide budget controls, training and analysis to support and assist the University with all stages of the budget process.
Responsibilities of the Budget Office:
- Prepare the budget annually.
- Process budget changes for all colleges.
- Monitor budget lines and funds.
- Provide guidance and training to university staff for matters related to the budget.
- Prepare biennial Legislative Appropriations Requests for the state.
- Provide information that supports financial decisions and planning.
- Coordinate with offices directly related to budget preparation.
- Other duties as assigned by Associate Vice President for Financial Services
May 10th, 2013 Budget Development and Salary Planner will close.
The FY2013 budget has been completed and approved by the Board of Regents.