- Access your account online
- Sign up to send money (parents)
- How to deposit money
- One Account Users Guide
How to Access Your Funds
If you use a higher one ATM you will not be charged a service fee. If you use another banks ATM you may be charged a service fee from the bank that owns the ATM as well as a fee from HigherOne.
HigherOne ATM locations:
- First floor of the Lowman Student Center
- In the Newton Gresham Library Main Entrance
- On the second floor of the Estill Building, right outside of the Bearkat OneCard Office.
Swipe & Sign
Choose credit instead of debit at any merchant that accepts Debit Mastercard® to avoid transaction fees.
- Have friends and family log on to www.BearkatOne.com and set up a Sponsor Account.
- Deposit a check or money order at the Bearkat OneCard office. Deposit slips can be printed online at www.bearkatone.com .
- Students may deposit checks and money orders electronically through the EasyDeposit feature on the Bearkat One website by using a scanner at home or in our office. Funds would be available in 1 to 2 business days from the date of the deposit.
- Students may deposit checks by using the Higher One Mobile Banking App that is available for their smart phone.
- Mail your check or money order, along with a deposit slip, directly to Higher One.
25 Science Park
New Haven, CT 06511
To ensure ideal check processing, remember to include a deposit slip and to sign the back of the check or money order.
- Log on to www.Bearkatone.com and set up a funding account. This will allow you to transfer money from an existing bank account.
- Direct Deposit
- Information about how to sign up for direct deposit can be found by first logging into your online profile and selecting "Direct Deposit" from the sub-menu listed under the "Profile" tab.