Sam Houston State University is committed to the continuous improvement of its programs and services. To this end, the Office of Academic Planning and Assessment is dedicated to supporting accreditation, assessment, undergraduate program review, and strategic planning efforts across the institution.
Working with a diverse population of faculty, staff, and students, the office seeks to provide the necessary resources and support to foster an institutional culture of continuous improvement and shared best-practices. On our website you will find information and resources to assist you with these efforts. If you should have any questions, or need any assistance, please contact a member for our dedicated staff.
News & Updates
- Need some help navigating CampusLabs - Compliance Assist? Check our this link to our new User Guide!
- Beginning with the 2015-2016 assessment cycle, SHSU has implemented CampusLabs - Compliance Assist to help manage and document our annual programmatic assessment processes. If you should have any questions please contact the Director of Assessment, Jeff Roberts (email@example.com or 4-1859).
- The Office of Academic Planning and Assessment has awarded its first Assessment Mini-Grants. Please visit our Assessment Mini-Grant page for more information.
- Do you have questions about the assessment of online and distance education programs? Check out these Best Practices.
- Do you have assessment related questions? The Office of Academic Planning and Assessment has recently completed an Assessment FAQ.