Student Forms

Add/Drop Form

Student submits the form and obtains approval and signatures by the Department Chair and Dean. Then the student brings the form to the Registrar’s Office.

Student Class Add/Drop Form


Student submits to Sam Center (undergraduate) or Registrar (graduate) to drop ALL of their courses.

Resignation Request
Resignation Agreement for Finals


Student submits the form to the Office of the Registrar.

Request for Copy of Official Transcript

Sam Houston State Logo

Sam Houston State University | Huntsville, Texas 77341 | (936) 294-1111 | (866)BEARKAT Member TSUS
© Copyright Sam Houston State University | All rights reserved. | Contact Web Editor