For more information contact (936) 294-3968
- Auditions are held at the beginning of each Fall and Spring semester.
- All theatre majors are required to audition for non-musicals.
- Musical theatre majors are required to audition for all shows, both musicals and non-musicals.
- Information sheets with audition times and locations will be posted on the callboard outside the University Theatre Center office (Room 110). Please sign up for an audition slot for each show.
- Scripts can be checked out from Katie Stefaniak, Theatre Manager, UTC-120 for two (2) days.
- Theatre students who have failed a theatre class during the previous semester are ineligible to audition for the current semester.
- Preparation and discipline is key: read the scripts, choose strong material, dress comfortably and appropriately and be early for your audition.
Department of Theatre & Musical Theatre
Box 2297, Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, TX 77341-2297
Phone: (936) 294-1329 | E-mail: email@example.com