- Goals: to provide a forum for graduate students in psychology at SHSU to interact socially and collaborate professionally and to promote unity in the SHSU psychology community
- Membership: All SHSU graduate students in psychology (master’s or doctoral level) are eligible.
- Dues: $10 per academic year (payable by cash or check, usually in September)
- Many GSPO events are held at SHSU’s Psychological Services Center (PSC), located at 1528 Avenue J.
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
GSPO Officers 2017-2018
- President: Lauren Ryan
- Vice-President: Jenn Boland
- Master’s Liaison: Cassie Bailey
- Treasurer: Ericka Cooper
- Secretary: Sam Kurus
- Faculty Advisor: Dr. Craig Henderson
- GSPO Pet Calendar
- Please submit pet photos to email@example.com!
- Deadline: Friday, October 13
- Limit of 2 photos per person, please.
- Please include pet name(s)
- Calendar orders & advance fees will be collected in TBD
- December 2017: Annual GSPO Winter Social
- Parker's Place
Event ideas are welcome and encouraged! Please send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org!