Steps for reserving a room in CHSS:
- Read the rules for reserving a room in CHSS.
- Fill out the CHSS Room Reservation Request Form (link below).
- Submit form to Christine Reeder (email@example.com).
- An email confirmation will be sent to you if a room is available. Please check your confirmation carefully as the room may be different if your preferred room is unavailable or that room does not accommodate any special needs, or requests.
- If a room is unavailable, an email indicating that we have nothing available that meets your requirements will be sent to you.
Rules for reserving a room in CHSS:
- ✓ The responsible party must be on site for the entire event.
- ✓ Rooms will not be reserved to student organizations without a responsible party listed. All reservation information will be forwarded to the responsible party as well as the principal party.
- ✓ Rooms reserved on weekends or after 5pm will be unlocked for your event and key card access will be requested for the principal party only.
- ✓ Individuals are welcome to rearrange tables/chairs in the rooms for your event, provided they are returned to their original setup.
- ✓ Please indicate if you will be having food at your event. We have several rooms where food and beverages are not allowed and we want to ensure you are in a room that can accommodate your event.
- ✓ If you are going to have a catered event, Aramark is contracted to cater on campus. You must contact them for catering.
- ✓ If tables are also being requested, they must be returned as soon as possible after your event. If your event is over the weekend or over an evening, please ensure that the tables are secure before and after your event.
- ✓ Please be sure to pick up after your event (Remove unused food, put all trash and extra paper into trash cans, etc.).
- ✓ Once your event is over, please make sure everyone leaves at the same time as the responsible party.
- ✓ All of the above rules still apply for reserving the Outdoor Plaza.
- ✓ When reserving the Outdoor Plaza, you may want to reserve a backup room in case of bad weather.