The Ninth Annual URS
April 23, 2016
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The primary purpose of the URS is to give students an opportunity to present their research at a professional conference.
Registration for student presenters closes on March 15, 2016
Presenter Registration Information
- When you register, fill in all prompts accurately. This is the information that we will print in the program
- If you are registering as a group, please list all group individuals accurately
- Refer here for presentation guideline
Benefits of Presenting as an Undergraduate
As student presenters, you will be expected to share your work later in your careers, either as graduate students or in the professional world, and the URS is a great way to gain some experience in a congenial and positive environment.
- Gain constructive feedback from a faculty moderator
- Experience presenting your research at a professional conference
- Exposure to like-minded individuals who share an interest in academia
- Enjoy the networking opportunities, valuable experience, and prestige of presenting at a paid conference for free
"The URS gave me a great opportunity to work in tandem with my professors and develop a close working relationship with them on a topic that I was deeply interested in."
Stephen Sears (Winner, 2014 Best Overall Oral-Media Presentation)
“The URS is, academically, one of the highlights of spring semesters for me; whether I attend as a presenter or an audience member, it always turns out to be a valuable and eye-opening experience.”
“The URS has enhanced both my presentation skills and my love of research.”
Want to share your URS experience with us? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org