The Tenth Annual URS
April 29, 2017
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Faculty moderators support the URS by offering professional feedback to student presenters in order to facilitate their academic growth.
Registration for faculty moderators closes on March 25, 2016
Moderator Form Information
- Sample Moderator Form
- Forms should be given to presenters after their sessions are over
- Critiques of student presentations should be listed out on the evaluation form only and not relayed during the question and answer sessions
* If you are unable to give the student his/her form, please give them to your Honors Student Ambassador Moderator or turn it in at the registration desk.
Moderating Oral-Media Sessions
- Each session will include 3-4 presenters who will each be allotted 12-15 minutes to present his or her research
- Moderators will be responsible for filling out one evaluation form per presenter
- A question-and-answer period will be held after all students have presented
* Honors Student Ambassadors will preside over sessions introducing presenters and keeping track of time.
Moderating Poster Sessions
- All posters are presented concurrently in the LSC Ballroom
- Moderators will be responsible for filling out one evaluation form per poster they are assigned
- Student presenters will be standing near their posters throughout the session to answer any questions regarding their presentation