The Eighth Annual URS
April 25, 2015
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
If you would like to be considered for on of the URS awards, the deadline for award submission is April 15, 2015.
No exceptions or extensions
Rules and Eligibility
- Students must submit their presentation by the deadline-no exceptions or extensions
- Students must be enrolled at SHSU the both semesters preceding the URS
- Students are required to give the submitted presentation at the URS
Send your presentation as an attachment to email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation e-mail that your presentation has been received.
Poster and oral-media presentations that are primarily visual must include a written component when submitted so that the faculty committee has a clear sense of the presentation as a whole.
- Accessibility of content to students in other disciplines
- Level of originality of research
- Clarity of controlling idea and effectiveness of organization
- Clarity and effectiveness of language and expression
- Visuals (if applicable) that enhance but do not dominate the presentation
All awards are judged by the Award Committee which is made up of the Honors College Dean, Honors College Director, and URS faculty committee members