The graduate certificate program consists of three core courses and a minimum of two electives. The students will need to complete a minimum of 15 credits while in the program.
- GEOG 5361 Geographic Information (3 credits)
- GEOG 5362 GIS Principles and Applications (3 credits)
- GEOG 5364 Spatial Analysis (3 credits)
Electives (at least two of the following):
- GEOG 5363 Internet GIS (3 credits)
- GEOG 5365 Digital Image Processing (3 credits)
- GEOG 5366 Cartography and Visualization (3 credits)
- GEOG 5367 GIS Programming (3 credits)
- GEOG 5368 GIS Program Use and Applications (3 credits)
For detailed course descriptions, please visit here.
For class schedule by semester, please visit here.