Elementary Education Requirements:
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 on all college work attempted, with a grade of C or better in ENG 164, ENG 165, MTH 184, and MTH 185.
- Ready for graduation in student teaching semester or following term.
- Must have completed EED 374, SPD 231, and LS 361.
- At least 18 hours in Specialization with 2.5 GPA.
- Completion of EED 434, 435, 436, and 6 hours required RDG with a grade of C or better and a 2.5 GPA.
- Completion of all required courses in elected endorsement fields (SPD, BSL, or ECE) with a GPA of 2.5.
Secondary Education Requirements:
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 on all college work attempted.
- Senior standing with:
- Eighteen semester hours in each teaching field with a GPA of 2.5 in each.
- Nine semester hours of professional education with no grade below C and a 2.5 GPA.
- Recommendation of division/department for each teaching field.
Submit the following to the Director of Field Experiences by February 1 for student teaching in the fall semester and by September 1 for student teaching in the spring semester:
- Completed Application for Student Teaching.
- Current transcript which includes all college work attempted