- Application for Admission ($45 Application fee)
- Doctoral Follow-up Application
- Completion of a master’s degree in criminal justice or related field
- Acceptable Graduate Record Examination scores, within the last five years
- Current TOEFL scores for International Students
- Three letters of recommendation from academic sources
- Official copies of graduate and undergraduate transcripts
- Personal 1000 word essay (typed, double-spaced, written in narrative form)
- Curriculum Vitae
A holistic review of each student's application file will be completed on a competitive basis. Please contact Doris Pratt (Graduate Admissions Coordinator) if you have any additional questions or concerns.
Applicants to the Ph.D. program are only admitted in the Fall Semester; applications are due February 1.
A $45.00 application fee is required. Your application will not be considered without the application fee in the form of a check from a U.S. bank, money order, or traveler's check in U.S. dollars. Application fees are nonrefundable. Print your full name, date of birth, and the department to which you are applying on the payment. Do not send cash.