Considering Golf as a Career?
Why Choose a Career in Golf?
- The golf business is estimated as a $76 billion-a-year industry providing more than 2 million golf industry jobs.
- Diverse golf career opportunities: Golf instructor, golf course management, food and beverage, event and meeting planning, membership director, golf superintendents or start your own golf-related business.
- The golf industry values people who understand revenue generation, management, operations, growth and profitability. Golf courses, management companies, equipment manufacturers, tournament coordinators, travel companies, publishing organizations and golf associations can rely on career-oriented individuals with a solid golf education.
Transform your passion for golf into a successful career through a comprehensive business education. At the same time, develop your own golf skills and expand your networks through internships at PGA Golf Courses across the country.
Benefits of the Program
- Hands-on experiences in leadership and golf
- Player Development
- Access to Professional Networks
- Diverse career opportunities
- In-state Tuition for those within the Academic Common Market (information on right)